After a heartbreaking 8-7 loss in the Little League World Series on Monday night, coach Dave Belisle of the Cumberland Americans delivered an inspiring speech to his team. With tears swelling in the Little Leaguer’s eyes, Belisle reminds his team how much joy they brought to their fans and how much pride they will take home.
By now, we’re sure you’ve seen friends, family members, athletes and celebrities participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. SportCenter recently featured the man, former Boston College baseball captain Pete Frates, who sparked the viral movement that has raised more than $15.6 million for ALS research this month alone.
This compilation from the Huffington Post proves that cats aren’t the only ones that are furry little jerks. The 13 furry little thieves featured in this compilation will steal just about anything, from hotdogs to hubcaps.
Previously: Compilation Of Determined Dogs Who Can’t Fit Their Big Sticks Through Doors
Last Monday, truck driver David Frederickson was driving along I-10 near Biloxi, Mississippi when he witnessed a car t-bone an 18-wheeler after attempting to merge. Upon pulling up to the fiery wreck, David quickly grabbed his fire extinguisher and ran to the vehicle to save the occupants inside. Miraculously, the driver of the car suffered only a broken leg and her one-year-old granddaughter escaped the accident uninjured.
12-year-old Max-Arthur, the snowshoe/siamese mix cat who loves to wear a shark costume and ride around on a Roomba is back. This time, Max-Arthur is entertaining a cute “Shark Baby”, a baby baby who is also dressed in a shark costume. Previously, Max-Arthur the “Shark Cat” has cleaned the kitchen and chased a duck.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell