Rodney Langham recently shot this video of two wild kangaroos engaging in a street fight in the middle of his Australian neighborhood. Langham said the brawl, which is set to Tchaikovsky’s “Waltz of the Flowers,” started in a backyard and moved to the street.
On January 1st, 2014, 29-year-old Brittany Maynard was diagnosed with Glioblastoma multiforme, the most aggressive and lethal form of brain cancer. When doctors told Maynard she had six months to live, and that her death would be slow and painful, she decided to choose her own ending. On November 1st, two days after her husband’s birthday, Maynard will end her life peacefully and painlessly. To donate to Brittany’s Fund, and to learn more about Death with Dignity, visit The Brittany Maynard Fund.
Last Sunday, David and Juanita Shulze spotted a semi-trailer truck carrying a crane stuck on a set of railroad tracks in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Juanita ended up capturing the moment a Union Pacific freight train collided with the truck. The driver of the semi was not injured in the incident, but two engineers were taken to the hospital and are currently in stable but stable condition.
On last night’s episode of Dancing With The Stars, Alfonso Ribeiro gave The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air fans what they’ve been waiting for by dancing to Tom Jones’ “It’s Not Unusual” with pro dancer Witney Carson. Ribeiro and Carson’s routine went on to get perfect scores from the judges.
The Carlton Dance Original
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.