Google Fiber Internet
Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.