Zach Wahls, a 19-year-old University of Iowa student speaks about the strengths of his family during a public forum on House Joint Resolution 6 in the Iowa House of Representatives. The video is from February which had little attention until this past week when it has been seen over 10 million times.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Festival Of Colors 2012 – World’s Biggest Color Party.