Devin Graham visits Corona Arch in Moab, Utah to capture the world’s largest rope swing. This might be the most intense thrill ride as climbers free fall over 100 feet coming within 10 feet from the surface of the arch. Watch the behind the scenes and you can see just how intense the world’s largest rope swing is, and an explanation of the kiss at the end of the video. We have featured Devin’s videos before including the Human Sling Shot, Salt Boarding and the Water Jet Pack.
Behind the Scenes
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two Girls With A Special Bond Become Best Friends Through Skype
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology