Devin Graham visits Corona Arch in Moab, Utah to capture the world’s largest rope swing. This might be the most intense thrill ride as climbers free fall over 100 feet coming within 10 feet from the surface of the arch. Watch the behind the scenes and you can see just how intense the world’s largest rope swing is, and an explanation of the kiss at the end of the video. We have featured Devin’s videos before including the Human Sling Shot, Salt Boarding and the Water Jet Pack.
Behind the Scenes
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.