Devin Graham visits Corona Arch in Moab, Utah to capture the world’s largest rope swing. This might be the most intense thrill ride as climbers free fall over 100 feet coming within 10 feet from the surface of the arch. Watch the behind the scenes and you can see just how intense the world’s largest rope swing is, and an explanation of the kiss at the end of the video. We have featured Devin’s videos before including the Human Sling Shot, Salt Boarding and the Water Jet Pack.
Behind the Scenes
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Hot Scots Drum Line.