British philosopher Alan Watts asks students ‘What would like to do if money were no object? How would you really enjoy spending your life?’. Watts tells his students to do what you love, otherwise you will waste your time doing things you don’t like doing. By doing what you desire, you will soon become a master at it and the money will follow.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- SNL Veganville Skit With Justin Timberlake.
- Mario And Fafa – Back To School Boot Camp.
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- Golden Eagle Almost Snatches Baby.
- Olympic Opening Ceremony – Mr. Bean ‘Chariots Of Fire’.
- Julia Child Remix – Keep On Cooking.
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me