Armando Cristian Pérez better known as rapper Pitbull aka ‘Mr. 305′ was born and raised in Miami, Florida. This month Sheets-brand Energy Strips, Pitbull and Walmart teamed up for the following promotional stunt, the Walmart with the most new likes by July 15th, 2012 will receive a visit by Pitbull himself. David Thorpe and Jon Hendren came up with the idea and asked the internet to send Pitbull to Kodiak, Alaska which has a population of 6,130. Over the past two weeks the story was shared and the Kodiak Walmart Facebook Page went from a few hundred fans to over 71,000, more than 10x the city’s population. Not only is Pitbull visiting Kodiak but David and Jon are headed there as well.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Bay Bridge Light Show.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Heart Attack At Bondi Beach – Real CPR.
- Cat Demands Petting.
- Walmart Singer Performs At The Grand Ole Opry
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Unborn Baby Makes A Run For It.
- Stuart – Salsa Dancing Dog.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.