12-year-old Tom Schaar landed in the Guinness World Records with his first ever 1080 on a skateboard March 26, 2012. Tom visited Ellen last month to discuss his 1080 which only took 5 attempts on the MegaRamp at Woodward West in Tehachapi, CA. Tom talks about being a record holder and how he began skateboarding at Skatelab in Simi Valley, CA at the age of 5/6. Shortly after Tom’s Interview with Guinness World Records he competed at the X Games in Shanghai, China and took gold in the MiniMega event, making him the world’s youngest X Games gold medalist.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video