Walter Cronkite takes us through what a home office might look like in 2001 during an episode of The 21st Century, originally aired March 12, 1967. Other tours by Walter Cronkite included the kitchen and the living room of 2001. For the most part, the predictions weren’t too far off.
The Living Room Of 2001.
The Kitchen Of 2001.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy