Walter Cronkite takes us through what a home office might look like in 2001 during an episode of The 21st Century, originally aired March 12, 1967. Other tours by Walter Cronkite included the kitchen and the living room of 2001. For the most part, the predictions weren’t too far off.
The Living Room Of 2001.
The Kitchen Of 2001.
Most Watched Today
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Ridiculously Adorable Baby Goat Says ‘What What’
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Brilliant Man Tapes GoPro To Bottle Of Whiskey And Passes It Around Wedding
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly