Walter Cronkite takes us through what a home office might look like in 2001 during an episode of The 21st Century, originally aired March 12, 1967. Other tours by Walter Cronkite included the kitchen and the living room of 2001. For the most part, the predictions weren’t too far off.
The Living Room Of 2001.
The Kitchen Of 2001.
Most Watched Today
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Food From Dogs
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Bug-A-Salt – The Salt Gun That Kills Flies