Walter Cronkite takes us through what a home office might look like in 2001 during an episode of The 21st Century, originally aired March 12, 1967. Other tours by Walter Cronkite included the kitchen and the living room of 2001. For the most part, the predictions weren’t too far off.
The Living Room Of 2001.
The Kitchen Of 2001.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’