Walter Cronkite takes us through what a home office might look like in 2001 during an episode of The 21st Century, originally aired March 12, 1967. Other tours by Walter Cronkite included the kitchen and the living room of 2001. For the most part, the predictions weren’t too far off.
The Living Room Of 2001.
The Kitchen Of 2001.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.