Walter Cronkite takes us through what a home office might look like in 2001 during an episode of The 21st Century, originally aired March 12, 1967. Other tours by Walter Cronkite included the kitchen and the living room of 2001. For the most part, the predictions weren’t too far off.
The Living Room Of 2001.
The Kitchen Of 2001.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter