During the filming of tonight’s episode of The Big Bang Theory, which took place on October 23rd, Kaley Cuoco had the idea to surprise their live studio audience with a flash mob. In the middle of taping cast and crew stopped working and performed a quick flash mob to Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’. The cast returned to their spots before action was called and Sheldon [Jim Parsons] had the final word.
Big Bang Theory Flash Mob. [Full Version]
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights