During the filming of tonight’s episode of The Big Bang Theory, which took place on October 23rd, Kaley Cuoco had the idea to surprise their live studio audience with a flash mob. In the middle of taping cast and crew stopped working and performed a quick flash mob to Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’. The cast returned to their spots before action was called and Sheldon [Jim Parsons] had the final word.
Big Bang Theory Flash Mob. [Full Version]
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable