During the filming of tonight’s episode of The Big Bang Theory, which took place on October 23rd, Kaley Cuoco had the idea to surprise their live studio audience with a flash mob. In the middle of taping cast and crew stopped working and performed a quick flash mob to Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’. The cast returned to their spots before action was called and Sheldon [Jim Parsons] had the final word.
Big Bang Theory Flash Mob. [Full Version]
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- Angela Trimbur – Dance Like Nobody’s Watching.