We know that auto-tune was initially released in 1997 and a handful of singers use it today guaranteeing a good performance. YouTube user massbetelnut re-imagines what the 1964 hit ‘I Get Around’ by The Beach Boys would actually sound like if the song was created with auto-tune.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Snowplow Almost Takes Out Philadelphia News Reporter On Live TV
- Rescuing Bethany – Homeless Dog’s Inspiring Transformation
- 266 Rein Marines – Montage 2.