Zia’s First Ski Jump
Whenever you try something new it can be nervous and you may have thoughts of backing out. 10 year old Zia, a fourth grader from Park City, Utah shares her thoughts before her first K40 ski jump at the Olympic Park in Utah. Zia builds up enough courage to take on the 6 foot high ski jump which landing begins 8 feet past the jump, it’s unsure how far Zia actually jumped in this video. Zia screams in excitement after landing the jump in her first attempt. She just needs a motivational speech similar to this boy’s after riding his bike for the first time.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania