12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Rise And Shine
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song