YouTube View Counter Stuck At 301
If you use YouTube often like we do you might come across a video that has 301-338 views but more than 2,000 likes. Brady Haran [numberphile] seeks out to find an answer by visiting YouTube and speaking with Ted Hamilton, Project manager for YouTube Analytics. YouTube’s site code stops videos at 300 views and reviews the views to make sure they are legitimate and not counterfeit. When YouTube confirms the views are legitimate, YouTube releases the views and the view count shows the correct amount within one day.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper