Devin Graham’s latest video features 5 wingsuit athletes competing in a race flying 140 mph along the coast of Oahu, Hawaii. The race doesn’t get tough until the athletes land and must run to the finish line with their parachutes still attached. Devin has been traveling the past two months and plans on releasing 12 new videos soon. Past videos by Devin Graham include Puppy Easter, World’s Largest Rope Swing, Festival of Colors 2012 and more.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball