Why Is Pluto Not A Planet
CGP Grey explains why Pluto is no longer a planet in our solar system in his latest video. In 2006 astronomers found Eris, an object similar to Pluto but slightly larger orbiting in the same area. After being considered a planet from 1930-2006 Pluto was removed from the solar system and added to the Kupier Belt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview