Where Is The Cardboard Arcade
9-year-old Caine Monroy has created his own functioning cardboard arcade called ‘Caine’s Arcade’ located at 538 N Mission Rd, in Los Angeles, CA. Caine built the arcade over the summer using old boxes from Smart Parts, his father’s car parts store. Caine’s first customer, Nirvan Mullick was looking for a door handle for his car and came across Caine’s Arcade. Nirvan looked at ways to get more people to the arcade and turned to Facebook for help. October 2, 2011 a group of people surprised Caine wanting to play his arcade. Caine’s Arcade has it’s own website with hours and directions, you can also donate to Caine’s $25,000 college scholarship fund which has already raised over $10,000. Caine’s scholarship is receiving $1,000 every 30 minutes, it’s expected Caine will make the $25,000 goal by the end of the day. Caine’s Arcade even has a Facebook page with over 2,500 fans.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.