Where Is The Cardboard Arcade
9-year-old Caine Monroy has created his own functioning cardboard arcade called ‘Caine’s Arcade’ located at 538 N Mission Rd, in Los Angeles, CA. Caine built the arcade over the summer using old boxes from Smart Parts, his father’s car parts store. Caine’s first customer, Nirvan Mullick was looking for a door handle for his car and came across Caine’s Arcade. Nirvan looked at ways to get more people to the arcade and turned to Facebook for help. October 2, 2011 a group of people surprised Caine wanting to play his arcade. Caine’s Arcade has it’s own website with hours and directions, you can also donate to Caine’s $25,000 college scholarship fund which has already raised over $10,000. Caine’s scholarship is receiving $1,000 every 30 minutes, it’s expected Caine will make the $25,000 goal by the end of the day. Caine’s Arcade even has a Facebook page with over 2,500 fans.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- D. Westry – World’s Fastest Speed Painter.
- Kids React To ‘Old-Fashioned’ Rotary Telephones
- 102-Year-Old Woman Still Drives Her 82-Year-Old Car.
- The Great Whale Conservancy – Saving Valentina.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- No No No No Cat.
- 10 Reasons Why We Hate Facebook – Mario and Fafa.