When Is Taken 2 In Theaters
Liam Neeson returns for a sequel to the 2008 hit film Taken this fall. Retired CIA agent Bryan Mills [Liam Neeson] killed many men rescuing his kidnapped daughter in the first film. A year later Mills visits Istanbul and is surprised by his daughter Kim [Maggie Grace] and his wife Lenore [Famke Janssen]. Mills is tracked down by Murad, one of the criminal’s fathers from the first film, Murad’s gang kidnaps Lenore and Mills must track down his wife this time. You can see Taken 2 in theaters October 5th, 2012.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts