What Happened To Amanda Todd
15-year-old Amanda Todd from Coquitlam, British Columbia created a video last month called ‘My Story: Struggling, Bullying, Suicide, Self Harm’. Amanda’s story is a cry for help after being bullied online and severely beaten at school over the past three years. After switching schools and trying to make new friends the bullying would not stop and continue to follow her where ever she went. The bullying forced her to do drugs, alcohol and self-harm. Amanda thought the only way out was suicide and has attempted it in the past. On Wednesday, October 10th Amanda took her own life, just hours after Amanda’s death #RIPAmanda and #RIPAmandaTodd began trending on Twitter in Canada. Amanda’s story is now being shared throughout the world in hopes that Amanda’s story will help bring bullying to an end.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.