What Happened To Amanda Todd
15-year-old Amanda Todd from Coquitlam, British Columbia created a video last month called ‘My Story: Struggling, Bullying, Suicide, Self Harm’. Amanda’s story is a cry for help after being bullied online and severely beaten at school over the past three years. After switching schools and trying to make new friends the bullying would not stop and continue to follow her where ever she went. The bullying forced her to do drugs, alcohol and self-harm. Amanda thought the only way out was suicide and has attempted it in the past. On Wednesday, October 10th Amanda took her own life, just hours after Amanda’s death #RIPAmanda and #RIPAmandaTodd began trending on Twitter in Canada. Amanda’s story is now being shared throughout the world in hopes that Amanda’s story will help bring bullying to an end.
Most Watched Today
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly