Visual Spicer Bugatti Veyron
Instead of buying the $2 million+ Bugatti Veyron sports car you can now print it out and build a 2.5 foot long replica yourself courtesy of Taras Lesko. The papercraft Bugatti Veyron replica includes 159 parts on 44 pages, download the template here and the instructions here to build your own, but don’t forget to donate to Taras Lesko on his site. In the past we saw Lesko’s 2012 Audi A7 built completely out of paper [285 sheets].
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.