Popular YouTuber Todrick Hall released ‘Beauty and the BEAT‘ last month which currently has over 4 million views. Todrick sets out to retell the fairy tale of Cinderella in his latest video called, ‘CinderFella’ which features today’s songs with classic Disney melodies. Keep an eye out for Lance Bass from ‘N Sync. Todrick is well known for his Beyonce ‘End Of Time’ Flash Mob and his ‘McDonald’s Drive Thru Song‘.
Todrick Hall along with a crew of about 40 crash this Target dancing to Beyonce’s song ‘ End Of Time’. It appears this is two attempts at the Flash Mob mixed into one, the clothes racks on left move throughout the video. Beyonce also promotes Target by releasing special edition CD’s only to them and modeling for their store. Our conclusion, Todrick Hall, Beyonce and Target came together to make an attempt at a marketed viral video.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong