Smarter Every Day Why Do Cats Always Land On Their Feet
Destin from Smarter Every Day takes a close look at how cats always landing on their feet. Gigi the cat is dropped upside down and lands on her feet every time, a Phantom camera captures Gigi falling in slow motion. Destin explains the physics involved as Gigi the cat rotates herself before landing and how she is able to land on her feet each time. Destin creates educational videos in his spare time to raise money for his kids’ college education, his videos have been seen over 22 million times.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen