Britain’s Got Talent returned Saturday and the highlight of the night came from Attraction, a Hungarian shadow dance group. The nine shadow dancers perform an emotional, true love story that stuns the entire audience and leaves some in tears. The performance is similar to The Silhouettes who placed second overall in season 6 of America’s Got Talent.
The Silhouettes from Denver, Colorado make it to Vegas, then straight to Hollywood. The Silhouettes now have 42 kids ages 3-18. The Silhouettes perform to ‘God Bless America’ recreating America’s most famous landmarks. After the performance they receive a standing ovation from the crowd and judges. The group of 42 is one of the best acts on the show, watch their original audition here.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
The Silhouettes consist of 38 kids ages 9-18 are from Denver, Colorado. The group was featured on America’s Got Talent in Minneapolis, MN. They impress the crowd and the judges as they dance behind a screen to ‘Imagine Me’ by Kirk Franklin.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)