Russians Lucky Day
On July 4th, 2012 in Orenburg, Russia a garbage truck cut off and was hit by a bus full of people. Upon the collision both garbage truck and bus are sent toward vehicles filling up with gas at a service station. One man has no where to run but luckily the trucks stop and he is left uninjured. Only one person from the accident went to the hospital, that person had minor injuries and was a passenger on the bus.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial