Ron Burgundy’s Anchorman Announcement
Will Ferrell visited Conan earlier last week promoting ‘Casa De Mi Padre‘, but Ferrell wasn’t finished and returns to Conan as Ron Burgundy confirming that there will be a sequel to the 2004 hit Anchorman. After playing the flute and insulting Conan Burgundy announces, ‘Paramount Pictures and myself, Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy have come to terms on a sequel to Anchorman’. For sure returning for Anchorman 2 will be Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd. At this time there is no release date or scheduled time to shoot. The announcement has been made, we must now wait patiently for further details.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- Adorable Boy Lies About Eating Sprinkles.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Jumpy The Dog – 20 Stunts In A Minute
- Gay Guys Pick Up Girls.
- SNL Veganville Skit With Justin Timberlake.
- Mario And Fafa – Back To School Boot Camp.