Rhys Jones Sea World
Last weekend three drunk men stole Dirk, a penguin from Gold Coast’s Sea World in Australia. The men evaded security and broke into an aquarium to steal the penguin, they also took video of themselves swimming with dolphins. Rhys Jones speaks on behalf of the three men and apologizes for the prank that went wrong. Sounds a little too much like the lion that the guys in the Hangover stole from Mike Tyson. Australia’s TEN breakfast jokes about the event saying ‘How many people does it take to steal one penguin?’
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture