Rachael Leahcar La Vie En Rose
NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Ashleigh And Pudsey – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Winner.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Jimmy Kimmel – I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy.
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Runs In 400 Meter Race.
- Siberian Husky Needs To Hold Hands While Riding In A Car.
- Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 5.5 Years.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- How To Piss Off Every New Yorker In 36 Seconds
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat