Improv Everywhere always has popular pranks, some include Best Buy Uniform Prank, Meet A Black Person and No Pants Subway Ride. This week the prank includes quadruplets filling a park in New York City. In 2008 Improv Everywhere performed a similar stunt called ‘Human Mirror’ which included fifteen pairs of identical twins. Improve Everywhere April Fooled us with this prank, some of the scenes appear edited and the identical octuplets is dead give away this video is not real.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma