Proctor & Gamble Mothers
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Animals Are Awesome
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth