Procter And Gamble Olympics Commercial
Earlier this year Procter and Gamble launched an ad campaign called ‘Thank you, Mom‘ for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Procter and Gamble has released another ad in the campaign called ‘Kids 2012′ which has been seen over 1 million times in the past two days. ‘To us, they’re Olympians. But to their moms, they’ll always be kids.’ The Olympic Games begins Friday, July 27th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting