P&G Mothers Commercial
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Angela Trimbur – Dance Like Nobody’s Watching.