P&G Mothers Commercial
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Most Watched Today
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- This North Face Store’s Disappearing Floor Forces Customers To Climb The Walls
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- News Anchor Shepard Smith Blasts Media For ‘Irresponsible’ Ebola Coverage, Set Facts Straight
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Sweets The Biker Bulldog Sees A Biker Wave, Waves Back All On Her Own
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants