P&G Mothers Commercial
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails