NYC Subway Stairs
Dean Peterson noticed something about his usual subway station located at the 36th street subway station in Sunset Park. One of the stairs leading to the subway station is a half inch higher than the others and everyone trips on it as they exit the station. Dean captured people exiting the station and dozens tripping on that one step. The video is less than one day old and has been seen over a half million times. The video was even picked up by the news and the station’s stairs were closed within 24 hours of the video’s release. MTA crews go to work today replacing the entire stairway.
NBC 4 New York news Story.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Three Men With No Makeup Experience Attempt A Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots