Music Box Films
Music Box Films is releasing Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog this summer and you just might cry after only watching the trailer. The film is based on a true story follows the life of Quill, a yellow Labrador Retriever who becomes a guide dog for a Japanese man named Mitsuru Watanabe. When Watanabe receives Quill he is hesitant that a dog can guide him, but they soon become good friends. The film was originally released in Japan in 2004 and made it to the 2004 Toronto International Film Festival, after 8 years the film is releasing in the United States. Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog releases in select theaters May 18th, 2012 and on DVD July 10th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.