Michael Dubin Dollar Shave Club
If you shave you know replacing blades can cost you up to five dollars a blade. Popular shaving companies are now selling unnecessary add-ons including a light or vibrating handle which make razors cost even more. Michael Dubin founded DollarShaveClub.com promising you will ‘Shave Time. Shave Money.’ with a variety of blades at $1, $6 or $9 monthly which can paused at any time. The company will also offer shaving cream and after shave later this year. The company’s Old Spice style ad has caused the site to shut down due to overwhelming traffic.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors