Michael Dubin Dollar Shave Club
If you shave you know replacing blades can cost you up to five dollars a blade. Popular shaving companies are now selling unnecessary add-ons including a light or vibrating handle which make razors cost even more. Michael Dubin founded DollarShaveClub.com promising you will ‘Shave Time. Shave Money.’ with a variety of blades at $1, $6 or $9 monthly which can paused at any time. The company will also offer shaving cream and after shave later this year. The company’s Old Spice style ad has caused the site to shut down due to overwhelming traffic.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park
- Wrong Way Head On Crash In Collins, Mississippi.
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Jimmy Kimmel Live – Starbucks Coffee Prank.
- Can’t Tell Me Nothing – Zach Galifianakis.
- Ducklings Have The Time Of Their Lives Riding Tiny Water Slide
- Sad Dog Diary