Matt W. from Worthington, Ohio had the option to opt out of Colonial Hills Elementary’s Track & Field Day, despite having spastic cerebral palsy, Matt’s determination lead him to run in the 400 meter event. The race included two laps around a 200 meter track. Matt’s physical education teacher, John Blaine, stayed along side Matt during most of the race. Most runners finished the race before Matt finished one lap, soon 5th and 6th grade students rallied behind Matt on his final lap cheering him on chanting ‘Let’s go Matt, let’s go!’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.