Matt Mulholland A Capella
Matt Mulholland performs an a capella cover of South Park’s Jewelry Polka song featured in their ‘Cash For Gold’ episode. The song was first aired March 21st, 2012 and since has become a popular internet theme song this week. Matt has performed several other a capella covers including Back To The Future, Sisqo’s Thong Song and Will Smith A Capella.
We have featured Matt Mulholland who has remade the Matrix Lobby Scene A Capella and Will Smith A Capella. In his latest A Capella he replaces the audio from the skateboard chase scene in Back To The Future. Matt covers voices, music and sound effects with his one man vocal multitrack.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
A couple weeks ago we posted a video with Matt Mulholland covering Will Smith. In his latest video he recreates the audio in the Matrix lobby scene using only his voice. Our favorite part is when the guns go ‘pew, pew’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’