Man And Dog In Lake
John Unger and his 19-year-old dog Schoep from Bayfield, Wisconsin have stolen many hearts with one photograph taken by Hannah Hudson. John rescued Schoep when he was just 8 weeks old and the two have been best friends since. Schoep now suffers from severe arthritis in his legs and it hurts so bad that Schoep cannot sleep, but John has figured out a way to ease his best friend’s pain. John takes Schoep to the waters of Lake Superior and holds him until he falls asleep, sometimes the two stay in the water for hours. Hannah Hudson snapped a picture of the two and after sharing the picture on Facebook it has been liked over 300,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. Since the image went viral John has received enough donations to treat Schoeps arthritis. Up to date information on Schoep’s surgery is available on the Bay Area Animal Hospital’s website and on this Facebook page dedicated to John and Schoep.
KARE 11 Interview With John Unger.
John And Schoep by Stonehouse Photography.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- The Story Behind The Most-Viewed Photo In The World, The Windows XP ‘Bliss’ Wallpaper
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.