Living On Mars
The Mars One Project plans to establish human settlement on Mars by 2023. A crew of four will depart Earth September 2022 and land on Mars 7 months later April 2023. Every two years after that another group will join them. Aerospace companies around the world have interest in supplying the Mars One project. The project begins in 2016 with a communications satellite, a rover in 2018, living units in 2020 and humans shortly after.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Michael Buble And Sam Hollyman.
- Orange County Police Pursuit.
- Liquid-Plumr Double Impact Commercial.