Krishna Temple Festival Of Colors 2012
Hindu’s celebration of Holi includes the Festival of Colors which is a popular springtime festival celebrated throughout the world. Thousands headed to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah, located 50 miles south of Salt Lake City to participate in the colorful event. Colored powder and paints were thrown every two hours in the two day event. Devin Graham and Good Line Films are there to capture every moment creating amazing short films. If you missed out on the event, Krishna Temple is holding an addition festival Saturday, April 14th.
Good Line Films – Festival of Colors
Devin Graham – Behind The Scenes
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview