Kid Singing Grenade On Ellen
4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’