Kid Singing Grenade On Ellen
4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- Two Girls With A Special Bond Become Best Friends Through Skype
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner