Kid Singing Grenade On Ellen
4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- This Is What Happens When You Joke About Ebola Aboard An Airplane
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday