Kid Singing Grenade On Ellen
4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly