Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta hits Venice Beach, CA, only it’s an RC stunt car instead of a full sized vehicle that takes on Venice Beach Skate Park. The short video reminds us of Ken Block’s ad for DiRT 3 tilt-shift edition. We also found Traxxis’ version of Ken Block’s Fiesta which is a much more realistic 4 wheel drive RC car.
Traxxis – Ken Block Fiesta
Ken Block stars driving his 2011 Ford Fiesta in his lastest Gymkhana video. Gymkhana 4 takes place in the Backlots of Universal Studios. The intro attacks the Hollywood theme with spoofs from popular movie titles. Over twenty GoPros were used in shots behind the car. It will be tough for Gymkhana 5 to beat this video.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood