Katie Lucia Keegan
This season of Britain’s Got Talent has it’s fair share of talent, including Charlotte and Johnathan. Better add 19-year-old Ryan O’Shaughnessy from Dublin, Ireland who performs his own original song called ‘No Name’ about a mystery girl he loves. The song leaves the audience in tears while judges judges, Simon Cowell, David Walliams and Alesha Dixon say he has what it takes to win. The mystery woman is 19-year-old Katie Lucia Keegan, Ryan and Katie have been friends for over 6 years. Chris Rene was a top runner in The X Factor last year, he also performed and original song called ‘Young Homie‘ which left the audience and judges in a standing ovation.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails