Katie Lucia Keegan No Name
This season of Britain’s Got Talent has it’s fair share of talent, including Charlotte and Johnathan. Better add 19-year-old Ryan O’Shaughnessy from Dublin, Ireland who performs his own original song called ‘No Name’ about a mystery girl he loves. The song leaves the audience in tears while judges judges, Simon Cowell, David Walliams and Alesha Dixon say he has what it takes to win. The mystery woman is 19-year-old Katie Lucia Keegan, Ryan and Katie have been friends for over 6 years. Chris Rene was a top runner in The X Factor last year, he also performed and original song called ‘Young Homie‘ which left the audience and judges in a standing ovation.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers