Kaitlin Nootbaar received straight A’s throughout high school and was named class valedictorian at Prague High School in Prague, Oklahoma. Kaitlin’s graduation speech included a story of how she was asked throughout high school what she wanted to be, she would reply with Veterinarian or a Nurse. As graduation got closer she replied with, ‘How the hell do I know?, I’ve changed my mind so many times’. Kaitlin didn’t know there was a problem with her diploma until she went to pick it up this week. The school’s principal told Kaitlin she would not receive her diploma until the school received a letter of apology for swearing in her speech. Kaitlin doesn’t plan on writing a letter of apology since she feels she hasn’t done anything wrong. Kaitlin’s perfect academics have landed her a full scholarship and she plans to attend her first college courses this week.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 50 Common Misquotations
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Animals Are Awesome
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.