Jet Propulsion Laboratory Seven Minutes Of Terror
In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video