Isabella Ferraro X Factor Audition
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him