Isabella Ferraro X Factor Audition
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Chilling Anti-Texting While Driving PSA Has A Powerful Message
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Airline Employs Sherlock The Adorable Beagle To Help Return Lost Items
- Enraged Golfer Snaps His Clubs Into Two After A Bad Round Of Golf