Isabella Ferraro X Factor Audition
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Dances With His 2-Year-Old Daughter When He Gets Home From Work