With every new iPhone comes the hype of how ‘amazing’ the new phone is, when in fact, it’s all in the users head. Jimmy Kimmel sends a crew to the streets to give people a look at the new iPhone 5, but since the iPhone 5 is unavailable they use the 4S. Even people who currently own a 4S are tricked into thinking they are looking at the new iPhone.
The new iPhone 5 is just around the corner. Here are a few concept designs which would be awesome but most likely will not be available anytime soon.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee