Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Neymar Goal.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Invisible Parents – Recognition Of Same-Sex Families.
- Ultimate Dog Tease – Talking Animals.
- 7-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing