Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba
- Two Girls With A Special Bond Become Best Friends Through Skype
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Irish Olympic Sailing Commentary.
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat