Invisible Children Part 2
Invisible Children released their much anticipated sequel to Kony 2012 early this morning. CEO Ben Keesey narrates Kony 2012 Part II called, ‘Beyond Famous’ which gives us a closer look at the LRA and explores solutions. Joseph Kony and the LRA have spread throughout Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Sudan since 2006 and Kony 2012 is a push to make him stop. In just one month Joseph Kony has become famous and his story has gained worldwide attention. In March 2012 the House, Senate and the African Union have gotten involved. The African Union has released 5,000 troops to the DRC, CAR and Sudan to track down and stop Joseph Kony. Since the first Kony 2012 video 57 more women and children have been abducted. Ben Keesey asks to keep supporting efforts to capture Joseph Kony by contacting leaders and participate in cover the night April 20th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma