Improv Everywhere April Fools Prank
Improv Everywhere always has popular pranks, some include Best Buy Uniform Prank, Meet A Black Person and No Pants Subway Ride. This week the prank includes quadruplets filling a park in New York City. In 2008 Improv Everywhere performed a similar stunt called ‘Human Mirror’ which included fifteen pairs of identical twins. Improve Everywhere April Fooled us with this prank, some of the scenes appear edited and the identical octuplets is dead give away this video is not real.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.