I Love Skydiving
Laverne Everett from Oakdale, California celebrated her 80th birthday last year by kicking skydiving off her bucket list. Everett was excited for her first skydive at Sky Dive Lodi Parachute Center in Acampo, CA. It might look like Laverne was forced out of the plane, she says she wasn’t and calls the incident a mistake. As soon as she exits the plane with her tandem partner the top of Everett’s harness comes off and she almost becomes unhooked entirely.
Lavern Everett Interview.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.
- Olympic Opening Ceremony – Mr. Bean ‘Chariots Of Fire’.